Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Summarised Life Aftr The Exams Til Now...

yello peepz

yes i hav yet to post much the past few mths or actualli more jus like 2mths approximately ba...
been busy wif academics, wrk and myself lah...
*(actualli i jus tend to make myself more busy than i can handle)*

well lets sum up wat happened in my life since the last post...

1. Exams over, dun care abt pprs animore... results better;
2. Passed all except for mths... hav to repeat...
3. D for Thermo, Fluid; D+ for RS; C+ or C for REE, Pass for SemPro, A for my Elective...

Then after that was busy wif Sch's Freshmen Orientation plus part-time wrk ba
Jus got back frm sch todae abt aftr lunch having completed my timetable registration wif mr chee; my mentor

Had a hard time tryin to fix it coz alot of my modules clashes wif the other meaning.. mr yr2 mods which i hav 1 to repeat n 2 i still owe them... but i cldnt fit all yr2 hence oni took the repeat plus HMT... those 2 are a must...

Had to fix those 2 to my yr3 mods which unfortunately cldnt fit nicely, supposedly fix in 6 mods together but oni cld fix in 4 i guess... no choice but i hav no reason to complain ba...
if i am to retain in sch for an entire yr i guess i cant complain... i brought tis upon myself n hence ill jus hav to c it thru after reasoning wif myself...

told my dad abt my situation... he didnt react to it wif any anger or any disagreement...
he noes the choices i make are for my own gd hence he left it as soo... as i tink he believes that those choices ar the best one from all the options available i guess...

btw borrowed bks on psychology frm the NLB... planning to strt readin tis weekend... i still hav to fix up the pics for the FO liao...

many things to do yet soo little time for myself....

BYE BYE

No comments: