Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wrkin Sunrise Shift

ello' peepz

let me tell ya wat i had to go thru at wrk frm yesterday nite to todae mornin...

Yes! i had to wrk the nite shift... not used to it lah... 1st time for me to wrk the entire sunrise shift alone... i used to wrk til 3~4am max...
wah soo damn tiring coz i didnt hav enuff rest bfr wrk ba hence lack of slp n such...

pretty damn quiet but got few ppl hu come in once a while but most of the time its a bore but quite fun in a way coz since u got pretty much alot of time for cleaning up i mean washing the equipment n such... though i can oni do soo much since it was my 1st time...

got back home abt 8+ then cldnt slp since was feelin damn warm... had to make myself tired by watchin some anime... ahahaha
typical me i guess

slept at abt bfr 10am i tink n woke up abt realli late aftrn abt herm... i tink i woke up at abt 4~5pm
not that long ba... i guess i still need more time to snooze... still feelin tired at tis point of time...
then call came for me, my manager asked whether i could wrk from 6-11pm todae
however, being like jus woke up n such, i was still feelin sleepy n unfocused hence i told her i cldnt make it...
so thers no change to my roster except for the sunrise shift... nvr gona go another sunrise shift wen thers sch n nvr do it on a fri-sun as its the time wher 'HANTU' (GHOSTS) which im refering to humans hu are like ghosts hum dunnoe how to slp or do sumting more beneficial...

wat hav i been doin since i woke up? erm, eating my breakfast, lunch, watching the tv n anime... n well bloggin i guess

i tink im gona pass out soon.. super drained of my 'genki'ness lol

take care peepz

1 comment:

有馬記念 said...

有馬記念 2010を徹底予想!気になる枠順やオッズ情報はもちろん、今年は確実に当てにいきます