Tuesday, February 19, 2008

1 paper down, 2 more to go.../ Side Story: Summon from TP

wadever i've studied for ystrday's ppr was totali 'LOST'...
wat i meant was i was totali brain dead wen i went into the exam centre...
Y?

haven been able to slp for the past 2 days bfr the exams...
insomnia? mayb... i held out a record braking more than 24hours for the first time lol... of course i had like short naps in between my long hours of being alive... lol...

haiz...

feelin veri saded abt that incident but since its over i cant do anything but to strive harder nex time... since tis module i still got a chance... yep, still positive. told my simin-da-jie n weide that i most probably with a high chance wunt b able to c them for the nex sem aka meaning not in any classes together since i gotta go n deal wif my repeat modules plus the modules i have yet taken for the 2nd yr...

may God b wif me on the nex sem as ill try my best to gain back the path...


SIDE STORY

got suayed in the mornin abt 8-12mins before goin into the centre...
TP SUMMON us, well for weide n simin they realli did break the safety rules...
4 me, another story which i consider super suay...
i was summon for which i didnt break any rules as of yet... to b caught red handed tt is...
i didnt cross yet as i oredi saw the men in white n blue, yet it was too late to tell simin n weide
hence i waited for the light, but tt TP officer called me, i thought i did sumthing but then i didnt

mayb coz i was super sleepy n didnt noe tt if i did tt ill get booked too... n i stupidly allowed tt officer to do tt to me... he called me before the green man was lit up, soo i went towards him meanin i crossed the road... n due to tt idiot!! he booked me too

i remember his face, the nex time i c him im gona pray tt bad luck falls on him for an entire day which oso makes him soo SUAY!!! coz of him, i felt soo SUAY as i did my ppr, forgettin wat i had studied...

STRESSED UP!!!

anywayz,

No comments: